Monday, July 30, 2007

An inspiration: Ajay Pal!

In my quest to find a teacher to apprentice under, I called Ajay Pal yesterday. Now, I have only met Ajay once, at the Life Positive expo held 2 years in Delhi. But he had made an impression on me, and I sensed a connection of kindred spirits, or maybe something else? So, a little hesitatingly, I call Ajay... will he even remember me, we met 2 years ago?

To my surprise, he answered his phone with a cheerful Hello Jhilmil! We talked a bit, I was in the middle of grocery shopping and in crowded Munirka market, and he was in the middle of his life's Mission: healing! He realised my need and said gently, why not call around 7:30, we can chat more then...

We did chat later last night, and he shared a little bit about his centers in GKII and Defence Colony, see link on Karuna Wellness. He sternly said he will scan me to check whether I can scan, teach and heal, before he spends or "wastes?" time on me. And that is what I wanted. A dedicated teacher, just like I want to be a dedicated apprentice!

Off to MCKS Karuna Wellness tomorrow to check it out and yikes, be scanned, by Ajay... who knows what demons in will find hidden in my chakras?

So, to all you teachers and aspiring teachers out there, find an inspiration. Be like an old fashioned disciple in a hermitage, and put in your hours of service. Keep all your senses and chakras open, and when you're ready, the students will find you!

1 comment:

Nitin Manchanda said...

I also took an appointment & met Ajay Pal at his office cum clinic at Arya Samaj Mandir room no. 8 Greater Kailash 2. He wasn't t able to accurately scan the aura & infact depended upon me to know the details for the sake of repeating it in his own words.Even after requesting him so many a times in session of 45 minutes to not too waste time in philosophical talk & to give healing, he didn't listen at all & told us to come back for healing in next session deliberately wasting time. But still I would wish him luck in his healing career but would request him to be somewhat kind to people.