Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Love: Food for the Soul!

"Love is the food that will make your Soul grow. By Loving deeply, you may become One with your beloved and One with all."
—Grand Master Choa Kok Sui


Maybe what he is telling me this morning is that it is okay to fall in love with someone else and that will make my marriage stronger?? I don't get it, but this Master keeps me on my toes as I struggle to read between the lines...

Maybe he is saying, as a healer, I will become One with God, and then what does it matter who I am married to? If we are all One, we are all married? Sounds rather like an orgy, but I will keep going with my theories...

Maybe he means love deeply and not ask for anything back... Now, I am the Queen of doing that, that is why my marriage is in the mess it is in, and all the men I meet fall in love with me...

Thank you, Master! I'll keep reading between the lines and keep guessing...

Blessings be to all the beloveds of the world, all the lonely people searching for love, all the broken hearts... We are all One!

Love,
Jhilmil

No comments: