Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Top Five Reasons To Be In Pranic Healing!

1. when I heal, I forget my pain
2. I love the magic of people feeling better
3. I love the love and blessings they send me (do not accept money)
4. I love the science behind it... as a techie, I also needed the hard core understanding
5. Love the understanding I have of chakras, disease, food, yoga, ayurveda... basically I understand disease, its psychological roots, and then, how to cure it.

What are your top five reasons?

Love,
Jhilmil

3 comments:

nm said...

great to see their is a blog where one can connect

Ali said...

You have a wonderful blog, I hope you can continue writing... There are some very useful sites like this and pranaworld.net and globalpranichealing.com about pranic healing. it is great to see all this effort.

The Triangles said...

About Pranic Healer. This method has no side effects and pain. This treatment can cure all four aspects of our life.