Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Passions in Healing...

Dear fellow pranic healers,

Do you have a passion for healing some particular kind of ailment? Or people? I know, as senior healers and meditators, we heal all those we come in contact with... but everyone has favourites... Like my yoga teacher's passion is the back. And with his blend of meditative yoga, he is able to manage and heal back pain 100%.

My two passions are depression and sports healing. I can spot these two a kilometer away and just get drawn to these kinds of people. Like I cannot help but talk with the most depressed people or the most undepressed (sportstars and athletes). One deplete me and the other energise me. And I feel this is the perfect balance...

Who do you like to heal? Write in and share with me... I am all yours!

Jhilmil
jsbreckenridge@mac.com
www.pranicspirit.blogspot.com

No comments: