Sunday, August 26, 2007

A Day In Life: My Teaching Journey...

Dear Fellow Pranic Healers and Friends:

Sat/Sun 25/26 August Weekend:  I had blocked this weekend to assist in the Basic Pranic Healing Course at the PHFD.  Sadly, Sat 25 came and went, and my feet were not moving me to the Shanti Niketan area!  Like I had dveloped amnesia or "drivers" block... So I missed interacting and assisting Rahul Kohli, one of the best teachers Pranic Healing India has!  My loss, definitely.  These days whenever something happens, that I cannot understand, I open to that page of my GMCKS calendar... so that is what I did!

Day 25
The Spiritual Path is more complicated than the Amazon.  The Guru has already been through the "forest".  Follow the guidance of the Teacher to avoid getting hurt.

Cool!  Okay, Master!

So when Sun 26 came, and my list of to-do items loomed long and large at me, I decided to ignore all the to-do list items!  I went straight to the PHFD.  At the worst, I would "waste" time until lunch and then attack my to-do items of L-I-F-E....

I walked into the Shanti Niketan PHFD at 9:45 am.  Like a beacon of white, Vishnu was chatting with his class, Mr Puri was bustling around like a proud mother hen...  There were 10 new basic healers in training...  I smiled at everyone and sat down, expecting to yawn through the morning...  after all, what could I, an experienced (?!!!) pranic healer learn from all these people???

5:45 pm.  Where did my Sunday go?  Laughing, Learning & Teaching.  Playing, Being Devotional, Respectful to the Guru (Vishnu, in this case).  Learning?  Most Definitely!  It is in giving we receive.  Hundreds of times, when I am learning this lesson, it's as if I can see Master laughing...  With me, not at me.  Laughing to encourage me to stay true.  To Stay the Path.  Or as Vishnu said a hundred times: "Follow The Simple Instructions"...

So true.  Master has already given us the priceless gems.  It is up to us to treat them like gems or throw them about like worthless rocks.  So I looked at my calendar to see what Master was telling me...

Day 26
Dirty food dirties only your body, but dirty words dirty your Soul!  Spiritual development is dependent upon inner Purification or character building.


How does He know?  Does He really watch over all of us?  I am amazed at His Grace.  


Have a joy filled week!

Love,
Jhilmil


One of my favourite hymns...  I love singing this one!  Enjoy...
http://www.hymnsite.com/

1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
that saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
was blind, but now I see.

2. 'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
and grace my fears relieved;
how precious did that grace appear
the hour I first believed.

3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
'tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
and grace will lead me home.

4. The Lord has promised good to me,
his word my hope secures;
he will my shield and portion be,
as long as life endures.

5. Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
and mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
a life of joy and peace.

6. When we've been there ten thousand years,
bright shining as the sun,
we've no less days to sing God's praise
than when we first begun. 

1 comment:

The Triangles said...

About Pranic Healer. This method has no side effects and pain. This treatment can cure all four aspects of our life.