Saturday, August 4, 2007

Courses available at JSpirit

Basic Pranic Healing

In the Fundamentals of Pranic Healing, you learn the basics of working with your energy aura, including learning to "scan," or feel the energy, to "sweep," or clean away congested energy, and to "energize," or supplement areas in your aura that have a pranic deficiency.

Pranic Healing has been taught to doctors, nurses, massage therapists, acupuncturists, chiropractors, shiatsu practitioners, and many others in the healing field. It has allowed them to heal confidently and consistently in the shortest learning time possible.

Pranic Healing has also been taught to people like you and me: not just medical professionals. I use Pranic Healing to heal my family and loved ones, in my career, in my yoga practice, and as a spiritual guide for higher learnings.

Come experience the magic of prana, or "ki", with me, Jhilmil Breckenridge!

Courses available currently at Shanti Niketan or at my home or your home or office.
Rs. 7,500 per participant (includes a starter healing kit, a book on Basic Pranic Healing called The Miracles of Pranic Healing by Master Choa Kok Sui, and a book on basic Anatomy). 16 hour course spread over 4 half days. Group discounts or corporate discounts available.

No comments: