Wednesday, August 1, 2007

My First Visit to Karuna Wellness...

MCKS Karuna Wellness Center is tucked away in a quiet, green corner of Defence Colony. My driver, a gentle man from Darjeeling, took me straight there as if he had been there a million times, chuckling that Defence Colony is full of people from his village! That was the first sign that I may be comfortable at Karuna Wellness, else I often get agitated hunting for new locations.

I climbed down the clean steps to the center, and the whiff of positive energy that filled me as I opened the doors was overwhelming! Gentle music filled the room, incense (initially a bit strong, but then I got used to it) and beautiful pictures of Master were on the walls. On one side were some chairs, pranic healing books to sell, and a few people browsing through the books as they waited for their turn to heal. In an alcove towards the side, was the healing corner and Ajay Pal sat there, healing a man in his 30s. The overall feeling I received in the room was on of peace, of tranquility and a feeling of coming home!

I waited over an hour to see Ajay as he finished his appointments. In that time, I wandered around the room, sat in front of Master's picture and received his love and blessings, and was amazed at how my fingers were pulsing with prana. Either this room is a highly charged room for healing, or I was super receptive. I sat, happy, in a trance, and meditated.

When I finally spoke with Ajay, and he scanned me, he told me all that was expected of me as a Chapter member and a teaching apprentice... he could have got me to agree to walk on the moon, and I would have said, Okay!

I floated out of the Karuna Wellness Center... happy, healed, light, and inspired to start on my professional healing and teaching journey. What a lovely way to begin August, the month of our Master's birthday!

1 comment:

JSpirit said...

Well, my second visit was not quite as blissful! I've been sternly told that I can only apprentice and assist on a course if I "provide" 2 students to the course...

Where's the compassion to new teachers?

Where's the loving kindness?